No products in the cart.
Mount Hagen 7.05 oz Organic Fair Trade Freeze Dried Caffeinated 2 Pack Instant Coffee 100% Arabica Freeze Dried Coffee Packets, Instant Coffee For Camping
About this item
- MOUNT HAGEN: The trailblazer of organic Fair Trade coffee production, the conscience of the global coffee industry
- RESEALABLE DOYPACK: 2 resealable bags to keep your best instant coffee fresh, expertly packed to protect the granules
- BULK VALUE: 2 7.05oz caffeinated bulk instant coffee packs, save on price without compromising on quality coffee, great for coffee jar refill
- TRAVEL FRIENDLY: Have your gourmet instant coffee on the go; camping, backpacking, or hiking
- SINGLE ORIGIN: Our favorite single-origin coffee boasts the velvety mildness and complex, sophisticated flavor unique to Papua New Guinea
This is the best instant coffee I drink ever. I do not brew coffee ever because with this brand I don’t need to have any machines, electricity, trash cups, filters, coffee pressers, bags, refilling water tanks, cleaning any machines or equipment, etc… All I clean is a cup and a spoon! Yummy coffee. I introduced my sister to this coffee and it is all she drinks now too!
Best instant coffee I’ve found. Doesn’t have the weird aftertaste of most instant blends, and I prefer the taste to Starbucks via (I find Starbucks blends in general too “burnt”)
Is it as good as fresh ground in my French press or aeropress? Of course not… but then there’s virtually no prep or cleanup either.
Mount Hagen totally made our backcountry backpacking and camping so much better! We normally drink dark roast, well balanced, smooth, rich pour over coffee at home. But when we’re roughing it in the backcountry we take Mount Hagen. Making a cup of coffee is a complete breeze. No mess, no filters, no filter units, no massive build up of garbage that has to be hauled out with us. And it’s delicious! We recently had the opportunity to introduce Mount Hagen to some coffee snob relatives who would have nothing to do with the Instant until they ran out of the coffee grounds they brought with them. Surprise! Total converts…