No products in the cart.
3M Respirator Cartridge/Filter Helps Protect Against Organic Vapors, Acid Gases and Particulates (Pair of 1)
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6 x 2.5 x 5 inches|
About this item
- NIOSH approved against certain organic vapors, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, hydrogen fluoride, and non-oil and oil particulates
- USE with 3M Half and Full Face Pieces 6000, 7000, and FF-400 Series with a bayonet-style filter/cartridge connection or 3M Scott AV-3000 HT and AV-3000 Sure Seal facepieces with 3M Scott AV-632 Bayonet Adapter
- Swept Back Design allows an enhanced field of view and increased comfort
- VARIETY OF USES: When properly fitted, use in a variety of applications including chemical manufacturing, laboratories, petrochemical, general manufacturing and pharmaceuticals.
- EASY TWIST ON AND OFF: Bayonet connection twist on and off easily for quick assembly and disassembly with many 3M half and full facepiece designs.
- For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use.
- Manufactured On Date” Printed on Filter/Cartridge and “Use by Date” Printed On Packaging