No products in the cart.
Marine Grade Primary Wire and Battery Cable
- 102 Feet of Dark Blue 12 AWG marine grade wire
- Manufactured from individual copper strands and tinned to perform in the harshest marine environments
- Ultra-flexible Type 3 stranding resists fatigue from vibration and provides added corrosion protection
- Exceeds all UL 1426, US Coast Guard Charter boat (CFR title 46), and ABYC standards
- They are constructed with premium vinyl insulation that is rated at 600 volts, 105 deg C dry and 75 deg C wet, stays flexible even in extreme cold (-40 deg F/C), and resists salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline, heat, abrasion, and ultra-violet radiation
There are no reviews yet.