No products in the cart.
Omega-3 Fish Oil for Dogs
|Ingredients||Anchovies, Herring, Mackerel Sardines, EPA Omega-3, DHA Omega-3|
|Package Dimensions||9.09 x 7.01 x 4.17 inches; 2.03 Pounds|
|Item Volume||32 Fluid Ounces|
- Made With Wild-Caught Fish From Iceland – PetHonesty’s Omega-3 Fish Oil is made with sardines, mackerel, anchovies and herrings, caught in the pure and clean waters off the coast of Iceland. These fish are high in Omega-3s but low in mercury and toxins and will help support your dog’s joint, heart, immune system, skin, coat and overall health.
- Naturally Purified To Remove 99.9% Of Fishy Taste Smell – Your dogs will love the taste of our 100% natural Omega-3 Fish Oil mixed right into their food. And you’ll love that it has hardly any fishy smell! Our Omega-3 Fish Oil is naturally purified to remove the fishy odor and taste found in most fish and salmon oils for dogs. We use a 3rd Party tester to ensure the potency and purity of our product and bottle our oils in a GMP-certified facility in the U.S.A.
- Maintain A Healthy Glossy Coat: The high amounts of DHA, EPA and other Omega-3 fatty acids found in this 100% Natural Fish Oil for dogs will promote healthy skin and a glossy coat in your dog. One serving of our Omega-3 oil contains 800mg of EPA and 525mg of DHA that also supports the immune system
- Support Immune System Proper Joint Nutrition: The Omega-3’s supplied by PetHonesty’s Omega-3 Fish Oil will not only promote healthy skin and coat but also help support a healthy immune response and normal inflammatory response in your dog’s body. This supports overall health and wellbeing for your dog.
- Vet-recommended As A Healthy Source Of Omegas: PetHonesty’s Omega-3 Fish Oil has been reviewed and recommended by veterinarians as a healthy source of omegas to help support healthy joints, cardiovascular health, immune system and skin/coat.
There are no reviews yet.