No products in the cart.
| 33ft Range True Wireless Smart Meat Thermometer for The Oven, Grill, Kitchen, BBQ, Sous Vide, Rotisserie Visit the MEATER Store
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Number of Batteries||1 Lithium-ion batteries required.|
|Maximum Storage Temperature||527 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Minimum Storage Temperature||446 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Upper-Temperature Rating||10 Degrees Celsius|
|Lower Temperature Rating||212 Degrees Fahrenheit|
- 100% Wire-Free: No wires. No-fuss. The first truly wireless smart meat thermometer. Monitor your cook using the FREE app available for iOS (10.3 and later) / Android (5.0 and later) smartphones and tablets.
- 2 Sensors, 1 Probe: Dual temperature sensors can monitor internal meat temperature up to 212°F and ambient/external temperature up to 527°F simultaneously. Dishwasher safe.
- Guided Cook System: Walks you through every step of the cooking process to guarantee perfect and consistent results. You can also set up custom alerts/notifications based on temperature and/or time.
- Advanced Estimator Algorithm: Can estimate how long to cook and rest your food to help plan your meal and manage your time.
- Connectivity Suite: Monitor your cook from a phone or tablet over Bluetooth. Extend your wireless range using MEATER Link WiFi and the MEATER Cloud to use Alexa and monitor your cook from a computer.
Love it! I’ve used it several times since I got it and it’s so useful! Takes the guessing game out especially cooking meat you don’t want to cut into prior to eating. I’ve used it in the oven, steamer (for whole fish), grill and even smoker..yes we have lots of cooking vessels. I like that it comes in a stylish box easy for storage on the fridge. Be careful removing it after cooking though, it’s really hot and I learned the hard way. Whoops. Highly recommend!
This product is amazing! I purchased this to use at home as I love grilling in the summer. After installing the app on your phone or tablet. I later got the base that gives you extended bluetooth range as I needed it but it isnt required to use this device. I not only recommend this product to people all the time but I’ve purchased others for family and friends.
I first came across Meater through Kickstarter and have been using it now for about 6 months and its been working great! The cooks are extremely accurate and my meats have been cooking to perfection. You can monitor your cook easily from your mobile device and what’s nice is that the app will even tell you the time remaining until you reach your desired temperature. Because the probe measures the temperature of the meat AND the ambient temperature you get really precise reads.
This has pretty much become my go-to gift for all occasions and everyone has loved it!
Super precise cooks…great gift idea!
This is one of those things in life you stumble on and think, where have you been my whole life? It just makes sense and it works. I’m not going to claim I’m a chef just yet, but I just cooked the best Ribeye steak I’ve ever done. Instead of stressing out and sticking a thermometer into the steak every few minutes waiting for it hit 160 degrees, I let my iPhone tell me when to remove it from the grill. Cooking this steak has gone from becoming this black magic crap shoot, to one of just a simple repeatable procedure.
Love this little gadget! It was easy to connect to my phone and maintained a connection from my living room. I spent a lot of money on a nice piece of beef and didn’t want to ruin it. This thermometer helped me make a perfect roast! I set the beef to Medium, and it helped me monitor my oven temperature as well as the meat temperature. I was surprised how inaccurate the oven setting is! I was constantly adjusting the oven temperature to maintain 400F. To get to 400F, I had to go anywhere from 380 to 450 on the oven setting. Loved that the thermometer directed me to take the meat out of the oven even before the internal temperature reached the target. Really surprised that the internal temperature continued to rise even with the meat out of the oven. By the time the meat is rested, the meat has reached its target temperature. I would never have known to remove the meat before the target is reached if I was using a “dumb” thermometer. Highly recommended for novice cooks!